- Non comercial
- No derivate works
Updates and support
Sticky Controller have 3 versions:
- Free: for non commercial use and without "fast mode".
- Personal: for freelance/personal (limited to one animator) use and with "fast mode".
- Studio: for company/studios (unlimited animators) and with "fast mode".
"Fast mode" is a compiled version of Sticky Controller that increase performance up to 200% (Depends on the version of Maya)
Is only available in commercial versions.
For the moment is only compatible with Maya Windows x64.
- Unzip "tx_stickyController" folder where you want.
- Drag and Drop "install.mel" to Maya viewport.
- Select reference object (control or joint that control the area).
- Select the geometry area (recommended use Maya Soft Selection).
- Make Sticky Controller.
- Configure It (shape, color, size and weight).
- Optional: you can save and load your Sticky Controllers.
- Sticky Controller Web
- Sticky Controller Gumroad Page (commercial versions)
- Sticky Controller Facebook Page
- Author Web
- Author Vimeo Channel
- Author Youtube Channel
NEW: vertex orientation
FIX: if linear unir is different from cm, the control appears in an incorrect position
FIX: in orient as reference, control rotation have incorrect pivot if reference object have rotation distributed. Example(in ik spine)
FIX: install fail if shelf have separators
FIX: if the UI is open, can't select sticky controls + normal controls
FIX: Undo fail
FIX: lost selection when UI is opened
Please use the Feature Requests to give me ideas.
Please use the Support Forum if you have any questions or problems.
Please rate and review in the Review section.