Standard License (Royalty Free)
License terms and conditions for transmission of digital items from Seller to Purchaser
1. The Standard License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital asset (Item) you have purchased or downloaded for free.
2. By completing a purchase or download you are hereby granted use of the item resulting in an End Product;
3. An End Product is a work that incorporates the Item into a product that is larger in scope. Approved distribution or use of Item as an End Product includes, but is not limited to:
a. For personal or commercial use
b. For advertising or promotional use
c. For a website or in any electronic devices
d. In broadcast, multimedia or animation
e. In mobile apps, books or magazines
f. As a 3D Print
More detailed examples of approved distribution or use:
a. As a displayed 3D model used in a mobile phone application as long as the original content is protected from extraction
b. As rendered imagery (still or moving) distributed as part of a feature film, commercial, broadcast, or stock photography or other stock media
c. As part of a game as long as the original content is protected from extraction and displays inside the game during play
d. Resulting as published content within a magazine, website, t-shirt, poster, or similar product
e. As part of a physical object such as a toy or physical model
What you CAN do with the Item
4. You can create an End Product for a client, and you can transfer that End Product to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
5. You can modify or manipulate the Item in any way including shape, size, color, etc. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create does not violate any of terms of (3) above.
What you CAN'T do with the Item
6. You can't re-distribute the Item as stock (free or paid). You can't do this with an Item individually or bundled with other items, including even if you modify the Item. ie, you can't purchase a character model, rig it, then resell it as your own.
7. You can't provide any free download of the Item in any web site or electronic devices.
8. You can't modify the Item and sell or distribute the modified Item in any form / media as it's own new Item.
9. You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
10. You can't use an Item in a logo, trademark, or service mark.
More details of this license terms
11. For some Items, a component of the Item will be sourced by the author from elsewhere and different license terms may apply to the component, such as someone else's license or an open source or creative commons license. If so, the component will be identified by the author in the Item's description page or in the Item's downloaded files. The other license will apply to that component instead of this license. This license will apply to the rest of the Item.
For example: A script might contain images licensed under a Creative Commons CCBY license. The CCBY license applies to those specific images. This license applies to the rest of the theme.
12. For some items, a GNU General Public License (GPL) or another open source license applies. The open source license applies in the following ways:
(a) Some Items, even if entirely created by the author, may be partially subject to the open source license: a ësplit license' applies. This means that the open source license applies to an extent that's determined by the open source license terms and the nature of the Item, and this license applies to the rest of the Item.
Split and other open source licensing is relevant for themes and plug-ins for WordPress and other open source platforms. Where split licensing applies, this is noted in the Item's download files: for more information, see this Knowledge Base article
(b) For some Items, the author may have chosen to apply a GPL license to the entire Item. This means that the relevant GPL license will apply to the entire Item instead of this license.
Where an Item is entirely under a GPL license, it will be identified as a GPL item and the license noted in the download files.
13. You can only use the Item for lawful purposes. Also, if an Item contains an image of a person, even if the Item is model-released you can't use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in a way that is defamatory, obscene or demeaning, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
14. This license applies in conjunction with the Membership Terms for your use of the Highend3d Marketplace. If there is an inconsistency between this license and the Membership Terms, this license will apply to the extent necessary to resolve the inconsistency.
15. This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.
16. The author of the Item retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between the author of the Item and you. Highend3d.com / Highend Network / Lumis Network, is not a party to this license or the one giving you the license.
17. Purchaser understands and agrees that certain digital items may contain third party copyrighted or trademarked material that may require additional licensing, permissions, releases, or rights clearance for any non-editorial use. Purchaser and their legal advisors should consider this and obtain such rights, if necessary, before purchasing, downloading or using any Content.
- Future Updates Included
- Highend3d Quality Checked
- Purchase Guarantee
- Support Included
Patched for Maya 2017. Slap On works now from version 2013 to 2017
Fixed Left leg orientating wrong after rigging
Fixed orientation of feet animation controls
Fixed knees pointing world foot control
Fixed Right hand orientation issue
Fixed matching on right IK to FK fix on arm and legs
Cleanup line 792 on script that used to give errors on effectors
Fixed Finger anims colours based on side of body
Added another joint in the neck
Fixed skinning issue on Unity Export.
Fixed Ujoint colouration on Unity Export.
Fixed Right side face not animating on Unity Export.
Fixed shldr_anim display issue
Fixed issue with naming clashes with rig and imported mesh. This happened when script unlocks locked nodes.
Fixed issue with arm FK controls not pointing down arm in some cases.
Shoulder rotates and Translates on Clavicle now
More intuitive neck_anim
Issue on right arm fixed.
Al lot of added error checking
Colours on gimbal anims fixed.
Fingers now have individual FK's!
Translates on FK are now locked, but they can be unlocked. (idiot proofing)
Twist joints can be turned on or off now.
The Arm FK controls can be either constrained to the world or to the chest
Hands can point any direction to let fingers bend properly
Better workaround for bow legged and knock kneed characters
Updated Unity Export.
Corrective work on legs and arms that are not straight to accommodate pinched or bow legs.
Hands orientation fixed.
If user has not done all the steps, error prompting before the script runs.
Version Checker updated.
Fixed issue with objects named "j_*"
Fixed Right foot issue.
Non skin joints are unselectable
Animation Control colours fixed
FK Legs follow world or body
Top joints in skin joint set are for face
blendShape import issue fixed
Relax does not go through body ever
Fixed twisty issue
Spines can be skew
Fixed Bind Pose error
Added stretchyIK switch for arms and legs
Renamed All skin joints to skin_joint
Renamed All finger joints with prefix fing
Face joints do not skin to the body
Torso/Arms/Legs do not skin to the head
Made the Snap script work in all situations.
Allow you to rotate hand in any direction.
Arab Rig for Maya with Ncloth simulation for Maya 0.0.1
Book Rig for Maya v.1.1.2 3D Model
"Rapid Rig: Advanced" - Auto Rig 2.3.8 for Maya (maya script)
The Rigging Toolbox 2 for Maya 2.0.5 (maya script)
Speed Facial Rig: Full version for Maya 2.0.2 (maya script)
Casual Female 04 Character Rigged for Maya 3D Model