Copyright (c) 2021
The MIT License (MIT)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012
- v1.0 (30/06/2014): initial release
- v1.1 (04/12/2014): fixed the little scale bump that happened with small changes near the initial position while using scale compensation
- v1.2 (04/12/2014): Fixed serious issues with pushing nurbs cv's
- v1.2.1 (04/12/2014): Argh! Curve cv's and surface cv's are handled differently...
- v1.2.2 (08/07/2016): Fixed the issue of okPushy to fail if trying to use it on freshly created primitive objects
FULL - 130 scripts for Modeling,UV + video tutorials for each 1.1.0 for Maya (maya script)
Hydrangeas and roses in a vase 3D Model
Space fighter with ion cannon 3D Model
Camera lens SCIFI Technology Scene 3D Model
Camera Gimbal DJI Phantom 4 PRO 3D Model
Sci-fi space shuttle 3D Model