Standard License (Royalty Free)
License terms and conditions for transmission of digital items from Seller to Purchaser
1. The Standard License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital asset (Item) you have purchased or downloaded for free.
2. By completing a purchase or download you are hereby granted use of the item resulting in an End Product;
3. An End Product is a work that incorporates the Item into a product that is larger in scope. Approved distribution or use of Item as an End Product includes, but is not limited to:
a. For personal or commercial use
b. For advertising or promotional use
c. For a website or in any electronic devices
d. In broadcast, multimedia or animation
e. In mobile apps, books or magazines
f. As a 3D Print
More detailed examples of approved distribution or use:
a. As a displayed 3D model used in a mobile phone application as long as the original content is protected from extraction
b. As rendered imagery (still or moving) distributed as part of a feature film, commercial, broadcast, or stock photography or other stock media
c. As part of a game as long as the original content is protected from extraction and displays inside the game during play
d. Resulting as published content within a magazine, website, t-shirt, poster, or similar product
e. As part of a physical object such as a toy or physical model
What you CAN do with the Item
4. You can create an End Product for a client, and you can transfer that End Product to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
5. You can modify or manipulate the Item in any way including shape, size, color, etc. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create does not violate any of terms of (3) above.
What you CAN'T do with the Item
6. You can't re-distribute the Item as stock (free or paid). You can't do this with an Item individually or bundled with other items, including even if you modify the Item. ie, you can't purchase a character model, rig it, then resell it as your own.
7. You can't provide any free download of the Item in any web site or electronic devices.
8. You can't modify the Item and sell or distribute the modified Item in any form / media as it's own new Item.
9. You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
10. You can't use an Item in a logo, trademark, or service mark.
More details of this license terms
11. For some Items, a component of the Item will be sourced by the author from elsewhere and different license terms may apply to the component, such as someone else's license or an open source or creative commons license. If so, the component will be identified by the author in the Item's description page or in the Item's downloaded files. The other license will apply to that component instead of this license. This license will apply to the rest of the Item.
For example: A script might contain images licensed under a Creative Commons CCBY license. The CCBY license applies to those specific images. This license applies to the rest of the theme.
12. For some items, a GNU General Public License (GPL) or another open source license applies. The open source license applies in the following ways:
(a) Some Items, even if entirely created by the author, may be partially subject to the open source license: a ësplit license' applies. This means that the open source license applies to an extent that's determined by the open source license terms and the nature of the Item, and this license applies to the rest of the Item.
Split and other open source licensing is relevant for themes and plug-ins for WordPress and other open source platforms. Where split licensing applies, this is noted in the Item's download files: for more information, see this Knowledge Base article
(b) For some Items, the author may have chosen to apply a GPL license to the entire Item. This means that the relevant GPL license will apply to the entire Item instead of this license.
Where an Item is entirely under a GPL license, it will be identified as a GPL item and the license noted in the download files.
13. You can only use the Item for lawful purposes. Also, if an Item contains an image of a person, even if the Item is model-released you can't use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in a way that is defamatory, obscene or demeaning, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
14. This license applies in conjunction with the Membership Terms for your use of the Highend3d Marketplace. If there is an inconsistency between this license and the Membership Terms, this license will apply to the extent necessary to resolve the inconsistency.
15. This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.
16. The author of the Item retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between the author of the Item and you. Highend3d.com / Highend Network / Lumis Network, is not a party to this license or the one giving you the license.
17. Purchaser understands and agrees that certain digital items may contain third party copyrighted or trademarked material that may require additional licensing, permissions, releases, or rights clearance for any non-editorial use. Purchaser and their legal advisors should consider this and obtain such rights, if necessary, before purchasing, downloading or using any Content.
- Future Updates Included
- Highend3d Quality Checked
- Purchase Guarantee
- Support Included
2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012
1. fixed an issue causing insert edge loop from working after running fracture.
1. fixed an issue when using force cutting plane/polycut. It now cuts at the right location
2. Added A Multi Plane Cut. You can now create a bunch of custom cutting planes and add them to the list, then click the Multi Plane Cut. It works just like the Multi Spline Cut.
1. Added Random Rotation to the Chip Off feature
2. Added Random Scale to the Chip Off feature
3. Added Custom Chips to the Chip Off feature (you can now create your own custom chips to use in this feature. You can add multiple custom chips and it will randomize between the chips to chip off).
4. Added Segments to the Detach Chunk
5. Added noise to the Detach Chunk
1. Added a scroll bar to the UI
1. Fixed an issue with the Remove Random Chips. If you had components selected and used the Remove Random Chips instead of the the Remove Random chips at component it would hang up maya on certain machines. There is now error checking to make sure you dont have components seleced when running this function.
1. Fixed an issue with cutting multiple objects with single spline cut.
2. Fixed an issue with Create Radial.
3. Added Custom Locators section in the voronoi Fracture. You can now create locators and add them to the list and use those locators for Voronoi Fracture. you have to have "use custom locators" checked.
4. Added Keep Original Object option in the Fracture Options. This will keep your original object.
1. Fixed an issue with cutting multiple objects with single spline cut.
1. Fixed stand in collision when creating joints.
1. Fixed an issue with the spline fracture that would stop the script.
1. Added an option to create joints as parents of the chunks in the dynamics section.
1. added collision to particles in the voronoi fracture so points will stay within mesh
2. seperate unseperated chunks will now run on multiple selected objects.
1. fixed UI to disable face size and noise when you have poly cut option selected
2. Added error checking to make sure you dont have the preview plane selected when running plane fracture.
1. Fixed an issue with the spline cut.. It would crash maya if the pivot of the spline was not outside of the bounding box of the mesh you were fracturing.. The position of the spline is now calculated from the center of the spline opposed to the pivot of the spline.
2. Added seperate U segments and V segments to the spline cutting plane.
1. Fixed a bug with capping holes
2. When using check mesh for errors, It now will select the edges that are open.
3. Set assign fracture shader to cuts to off by default.
1. added segments in spline fracture. (this will add segments to the cutting plane)
2. added noise to spline fracture. (this will add noise to the spline fracture plane so its not a straight cut)
1. Updated the Progress Bar to include cut number progress and total time taken
2. moved the progress bar to always be visible in each tab.
3. added a couple settings in the explode option.
1. changed UI so the name is in a rollout
2. added an option to assign shader.
3. added assign shader to boolean cuts (this works in 2011. any version before 2011 will crash maya if you do an undo)
1. When Running Fracture.. It will now close the UV window and Sript Window
2. Added Shader Assignment to Cut Faces when using PolyCut (If you use booleans then the Shader Assignment will Lambert1). The Shader is called Fracure_Shader and is created when opening up the Script. The Color is set to Red for now.
3. Added UV mapping to Cut Faces when using PolyCut (If you use booleans then the UV's will be taken from the Plane)
1. Seperated The spline cut into its own tab
2. Moved the Detach Chunk into the Chip Off Tab
3. Added seperation in the voronoi fracture if its checked on
4. Renamed "Stop frame" to "Locator position"
5. Changed default Locator position to 5
1. Set Poly Cut to be default Fracture Method
2. Renamed the Fracture button to be Plane Fracture
3. Opimized Plane Fracture when fractureing multiple objects
4. Fixed Force Cutting Plane rotation when using Poly Cut
1. Added preview option to path fracture 4.26.2010 (V4.5.5)
1. Seperated Create Radial into a new tab called Pattern
2. Added Create Locators to Create Radial so you can create a radial pattern for Voronoi Fracture when using force locators.
3. Splines and Locators are grouped in Create Radial.
4. Added Path Fracture in the custom Tab (will fracture using voronoi only).
1. Fixed Naming in voronoi fracture
2. updated UI
1. Changed Cut Style to Cut Method
2. PolyCut method now works on Voronoi Fracture
3. PolyCut method now works with the AutoFill Holes (before it would always fill holes)
4. fixed some empty nodes when using polycut
5. added extrude edge for polycut
6. updated UI. created a seperate rollout for settings.
1.updated UI for 2011
1. Fixed empty nodes when using multi-spline Fracture
2. Added Cut Style. You can now either do boolean operations or PolyCut for the fractures. PolyCut will be more stable but you wont have noise or face size.
1. Finished the multi-spline fracture. You can now make a bullet hole style fracture by creating a radial.
2. Updated UI to have a scroll bar
3. Updated locator scale when working in meters
4. Added "force locators" to the voronoi fracture. this way you can edit the locators position for fine tweaking.
5. Added test mesh under the help menu. This will test for open edges and multiple face shells.
1. Fixed a bug that caused duplicate geometry in the Original Fracture.
1. Set Group to be on by default
2. Fixed Grouping in Voronoi Fracture.
1. fixed a bug with remove chips at selected componets.
2. added preview for chip off
3. added preview for spline cut
1. fixed an issue when locators ended up at the same space which would result in an empty mesh.
2. set the default frame stop to 100 to compensate for this fix.
1. fixed an issue with preview particles.
2. you can now voronoi fracture multiple objects.
3. Added Locator Scale so when previewing the locators you can scale them up.
4. Added Triangulate in the original Fracture. You will get cleaner cuts if you are using noise and the mesh is triangulated.
1. Added Voronoi Fracture (This seems to be a popular shatter/fracture method so i thought i would add my own version).
The Stop at frame determines how far the particles emit from the mesh. (Refer to the Video)
The no divisions in cutting plane, will create the cutting plane with no division.
You really should keep the noise to zero. You can test it with noise but the results might not be what you want unless you just want random chunks.
2. made the the stop frame into a slider and when you have the preview locators on it will update on screen so you can see where the locators will be placed. It will also adjust when you change the number of iterations.
Ninja Dojo (Grand Master) w/Ninja City & Ninja Forge 7.0.0 for Maya (maya script)
Ninja Dojo (Black Belt) 7.0.0 for Maya (maya script)
Polygon Modeling Assistant for Maya 4.6.3 (maya script)
FULL - 130 scripts for Modeling,UV + video tutorials for each 1.1.0 for Maya (maya script)
Nekki 3D Warrior Character Modeling By Game Development Companies 3D Model
House Modeling - The Calahouse 3D Model