Copyright (c) 2021
The MIT License (MIT)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
2008, 8.x, 7.x, 6.x, 5.x
- Added "Select Moved Verts" button to select vertices that have been moved relative to the base mesh.
- Added a popupMenu to "Revert Selected to Base" button to revert by a given percentage.
- Added a slider to dynamically revert selected verts to base object. The slider only works on vertex selections, not on the object level (too slow).
- You can now specify alternate versions of the base mesh to revert to.
- Improved performance of revert.
v1.6: It should now work in Maya 8.
v1.7.1: Added operations menu which allows you to copy, add and subtract blendshapes from one another.
v1.9: Added "Attempt To Restore Symmetry" to (new) "Tools" menu. It's really only meant to work on meshes that have a few asymmetric vertices.
v1.91: Added float field to the revert slider. Fixed issue with duplicate menu name preventing script from loading.