Standard License (Royalty Free)
License terms and conditions for transmission of digital items from Seller to Purchaser
1. The Standard License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital asset (Item) you have purchased or downloaded for free.
2. By completing a purchase or download you are hereby granted use of the item resulting in an End Product;
3. An End Product is a work that incorporates the Item into a product that is larger in scope. Approved distribution or use of Item as an End Product includes, but is not limited to:
a. For personal or commercial use
b. For advertising or promotional use
c. For a website or in any electronic devices
d. In broadcast, multimedia or animation
e. In mobile apps, books or magazines
f. As a 3D Print
More detailed examples of approved distribution or use:
a. As a displayed 3D model used in a mobile phone application as long as the original content is protected from extraction
b. As rendered imagery (still or moving) distributed as part of a feature film, commercial, broadcast, or stock photography or other stock media
c. As part of a game as long as the original content is protected from extraction and displays inside the game during play
d. Resulting as published content within a magazine, website, t-shirt, poster, or similar product
e. As part of a physical object such as a toy or physical model
What you CAN do with the Item
4. You can create an End Product for a client, and you can transfer that End Product to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
5. You can modify or manipulate the Item in any way including shape, size, color, etc. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create does not violate any of terms of (3) above.
What you CAN'T do with the Item
6. You can't re-distribute the Item as stock (free or paid). You can't do this with an Item individually or bundled with other items, including even if you modify the Item. ie, you can't purchase a character model, rig it, then resell it as your own.
7. You can't provide any free download of the Item in any web site or electronic devices.
8. You can't modify the Item and sell or distribute the modified Item in any form / media as it's own new Item.
9. You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
10. You can't use an Item in a logo, trademark, or service mark.
More details of this license terms
11. For some Items, a component of the Item will be sourced by the author from elsewhere and different license terms may apply to the component, such as someone else's license or an open source or creative commons license. If so, the component will be identified by the author in the Item's description page or in the Item's downloaded files. The other license will apply to that component instead of this license. This license will apply to the rest of the Item.
For example: A script might contain images licensed under a Creative Commons CCBY license. The CCBY license applies to those specific images. This license applies to the rest of the theme.
12. For some items, a GNU General Public License (GPL) or another open source license applies. The open source license applies in the following ways:
(a) Some Items, even if entirely created by the author, may be partially subject to the open source license: a ësplit license' applies. This means that the open source license applies to an extent that's determined by the open source license terms and the nature of the Item, and this license applies to the rest of the Item.
Split and other open source licensing is relevant for themes and plug-ins for WordPress and other open source platforms. Where split licensing applies, this is noted in the Item's download files: for more information, see this Knowledge Base article
(b) For some Items, the author may have chosen to apply a GPL license to the entire Item. This means that the relevant GPL license will apply to the entire Item instead of this license.
Where an Item is entirely under a GPL license, it will be identified as a GPL item and the license noted in the download files.
13. You can only use the Item for lawful purposes. Also, if an Item contains an image of a person, even if the Item is model-released you can't use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in a way that is defamatory, obscene or demeaning, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
14. This license applies in conjunction with the Membership Terms for your use of the Highend3d Marketplace. If there is an inconsistency between this license and the Membership Terms, this license will apply to the extent necessary to resolve the inconsistency.
15. This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.
16. The author of the Item retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between the author of the Item and you. Highend3d.com / Highend Network / Lumis Network, is not a party to this license or the one giving you the license.
17. Purchaser understands and agrees that certain digital items may contain third party copyrighted or trademarked material that may require additional licensing, permissions, releases, or rights clearance for any non-editorial use. Purchaser and their legal advisors should consider this and obtain such rights, if necessary, before purchasing, downloading or using any Content.
- Future Updates Included
- Highend3d Quality Checked
- Purchase Guarantee
- Support Included
2013, 2012, 2011
|File Size:||23.5 MB|
Version HistoryVersion 1.6.0
- Added Maya 2013 support, removed support for outdated version of Maya (2010).
- Added API-based multithreaded instance generation functionality. Millions of instances can now be generated at extremely fast speeds. The previous expression-based method only allowed thousands of instances to be generated before incurring significant slowdown.
- Particle velocity vectors are now converted to euler rotation angles without twisting/gimbal lock issues via a custom per-particle attribute called massRotation. It is added to particle nodes automatically when they are connected to a Mass Instancer node.
- Added support for nParticles.
- Implemented some minor UI tweaks.
- Fixed various minor issues.
- Random scaling now works more intuitively (the random scale number is now multiplied by the existing scale value of an instance).
- Render proxy groups can now be connected to the input geometry list via the Instance Editor.
- Render proxy containers have been made non-renderable by default.
- Render Density attribute has been added as a means of rendering every Nth instance.
- Added Maya 2012 support, removed support for outdated versions of Maya (2008 and 2009).
- Custom per-particle attributes can now be used to control sequence progression.
- Option to loop sequence or stop at the end has been added.
- Implemented minor bug fix which eliminates erroneous sequence progression when very high multiplier values are used.
- Additional attributes and functionality added for advanced animated cycle effects (cycle speeds can now be linked to translation and rotation in order to create individual behaviour per instance).
- Particle connections now only evaluate at rendertime - realtime playback performance is no longer affected.
- Assembly import/export tool added to main menu.
- Assembly containers can now be viewed and connected through the Instance Editor.
- Implemented render proxy (assembly) compatibility (fully compatible only with Maya 2010 and up).
- Material nodes can now be viewed and connected through the Instance Editor.
- Multiple particle nodes can now be connected to a single mass instancer node.
- Input geometry list can now be used as a frame-by-frame animation sequence.
- When calculating instance rotations based on particle velocities, positive X is now used as the default direction instead of positive Y.
- Plugin displays a warning if Mental Ray is not loaded.
- LOD now works correctly in batch render mode.
- Random scaling is now uniform on all three axes (X, Y, Z) to prevent distortion of geometry proportions.
- Added "Instance Editor" tool to plugin and made a new demonstration video of the new tool used in Maya.
3D Silver Cyborg Maya Rig 0.0.1 for Maya
Animated Olympic Fire 2014 (Maya) 3D Model
Elephant 3d textured model 3ds max and maya scene files 3D Model
Race Car Driver - Maya Rigged 3D Model
A Chipmunk or Squirrel Maya Rig and Model 3D Model
The Alchemy Tools for Maya for Maya 1.0.0 (maya script)